Fonction professionnelle: Marketing
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Pays: Czech Republic
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN:
- Luxury segment?
- brand management?
- CZ/HU/SK market?
- Iconic brands Giorgio Armani?
Our Luxury division is currently looking for a new team member to take over product management activities for luxury brands Giorgio Armani. If you are passionate about fashion, trends, cosmetics, informal, friendly and event driven business environment, don't miss the opportunity to develop our full product portfolio strategy in the region of Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia.
- Own the brand’s patrimony – ensure that all brand related actions are in line with the brand purpose and brand identity guidelines
- Focus on Consumer understanding and translate trends and consumer knowledge into meaningful insights
- Orchestrate the launches in all 3 markets and push growth of pillar products
- Work collaboratively with other departments and colleagues (media, trade, sales, logistics, etc.) to build the success of your brands‘ strategy
- Manage marketing budget for brands and ensure sales forecast accuracy
YOU ARE the one if you:
- are a university graduate in business field
- have 2-3 years of experience in Product/ Brand Management
- have previous experience from cosmetics or FMCG industry is an advantage
- are native Czech or Slovak speaker
- are responsible, analytical and have an innovative approach
- want to progress professionally within our regional organization
- International working environment and opportunities for further development
- Young team with highly motivating atmosphere
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours plus home offices
- Attractive package of benefits (5 weeks of holiday, multisport, benefit card, discount on our products, profit sharing, ect.)
- personalized development plan (trainings, workshops, seminars, ect)
If you want to upgrade your career and join the key player in the market, join L’Oréal!
We are already looking forward to your application!
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres