Fonction professionnelle: Marketing
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Pays: Czech Republic
Are you interested in brand and product management?
Do you want to develop further and gain amazing opportunities?
Join L’Oréal as a Product Manager right now!
One of L’Oréal’s most dynamic brand NYX Professional Makeup is currently looking for a new team member to take over product management activities in its 360° perspective. If you are passionate about cosmetics, informal, friendly and event driven business environment, don't miss the opportunity to develop our full product portfolio strategy in the region of Czech Republic and Slovakia.
AS OUR PRODUCT MANAGER YOU WILL :
Orchestrate the launches and push growth of pillar products
- Collect and analyze consumer and market insights and competition strategies to make recommendations to management
- Implement new launches, maintain growth in pillar products and animate core catalogue
- Propose and monitor marketing mix strategies (IMC/360/Digital/Retail) to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences
- Adapt communication material (imagery, digital, point of sale)
- Mobilize and work with other departments (sales, logistic, education, etc. ) and partner agencies to build broader business strategy; meet the deadlines
- Make recommendations to management on the category based on own expertise of the consumer, market and competitors (launch analysis, strategic memo, etc.)
- Manage PPP budget and ensure sales forecast accuracy
Be responsible for the brand experience in POS :
- FSS : coordination of the merch order & construction with zone, responsible for visual assets in store (planogrammes, POS branding materials, GWP)
- Drugs : coordination of the construction & merch order with zone, responsible for visual assets in store, coordination with KAM on client relation & promo/gwps
Manage Brand events : co-organization with Community Activation Manager and Social Media Manager
YOU ARE THE ONE IF YOU HAVE:
- have University degree
- have 1-3 years of experience in Product/Brand Management or Trade Marketing
- have previous experience from cosmetics industry is an advantage
- have knowledge of Media and Social media
- are native Czech or Slovak speaker
- Are fluent in English (C1)
- Have great MS Office skills – especially Excel and Powerpoint
- are responsible and have analytical and innovative approach
If you want to upgrade your career with us and join the key player in the market, where dreams come true, we are already looking forward to your application!