Fonction professionnelle: Finance & Controlling
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Pays: Czech Republic
TAX Manager CZ/SK/HU
Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world!
This project that motivates all our teams is economic but also human adventure, which requires the rapid deployment of our forces and an accelerated transformation of the company in every field, including finance as well.
Would you like to be the part of this adventure and join L’Oréal excellent finance team?
We are looking for an ambitious and innovative TAX Manager with the ability to setup functional in-house expertise in TAX related topics and to help our company to be always up to date and TAX complient across 3 countries - Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary. Tax Manager is directly reporting to the finance director and is part of management team. There are no direct subordinates.
- Guide and advise the country CFO and the accounting teams on tax compliance regulations: tax returns, tax payments, etc.
- Monitors tax claims, tax credits, flows (customs formalities, tax deductions)
- Monitor tax statements and determine taxable income in accordance with local tax regulations by country and the Group's Tax Charter. Supervise the tax declarations process and assist in the determination of the taxable result in compliance with local regulations by country and the Group’s Tax Charter
- Advise and provide all necessary tax support to the different internal stakeholders (CFO, General Managers, and Divisions & Departments) in carrying out standard or exceptional operations.
- Develop close coordination and cohesion with the Zone and the Group Tax department (Transfer Pricing, M&A, Customs and Reporting) for relevant tax matters
- Build effective working relationships with the local tax authorities and lead the management and coordination of tax audits/litigations
- Remain constantly up-to-date with legislative and local regulatory developments on country level that may affect internal practices and, if the need arises, notify the Group's Tax Department.
- Develop an efficient professional network to collect best practices, tax alerts…and to represent the Company’s interests on tax issues when necessary
- Hands-on experienced in actual implementation of tax regulations
- Able to understand quickly operational issues and propose tax-efficient solutions
- Able to convince & implement recommendations
- Able to work under pressure
- Have 3 - 5 years of experience
- Experience from TAX service provider or international company
- Fluent English
- International working environment and opportunities for further development
- Motivating team with lots of freedom
- Thorough experience in corporate finance
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours plus home offices
- Attractive package of benefits (5 weeks of holiday, multisport, benefit card, discount on our products, profit sharing, ect.)
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres