Fonction professionnelle: Human Resources
Type de poste: Fix Term
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Pays: Czech Republic
L’Oréal CZ/HU/SK with its regional HQ in Prague is a fast-growing company with a strong position on the beauty market in all these countries.
Do you want to progress your career in HR and be responsible for Talent Acquisition strategy in L’Oréal?
Do you want to join a KEY PLAYER in its market?
L’Oréal and its corporate department is looking for a new team member to join our innovative HR team.
As a Talent Acquisition Manager you will be creating and implementing innovative and efficient recruitment solutions and recruiting talents according to the business & HR needs and L’Oréal culture.
YOU WILL BE EMPOWERED TO:
* Deploy the recruitment and integration policy for new associates according to strategy and ensure proper implementation (L’Oréal skills, selection criteria, potential, diversity, ethics, and regulations).
* Anticipate the professional needs of organizations and define profiles in consultation with managers.
* Attract, identify and head-hunt the best potential in adherence with L’Oréal's values and ethics.
* Implement selection processes according to L’Oréal principals and conduct qualitative interviews.
* Ensure a high-quality candidate experience and take care of follow-ups alongside managers, adapting recruitment processes in order to ensure effectiveness.
* Innovate around sourcing methods and Implement sourcing solutions, with a preference for digital, in order to build a talent pool across all areas.
* Build high-quality partnerships with recruitment service providers.
* Be aware of topics linked to recruitment and translate these into L’Oréal's recruitment strategy.
* Promote Talent Development and build future leaders from within
* Complete recruitment reports (KPIs), analyze them, and make suggestions for improvement in terms of profiles and processes.
YOU ARE THE ONE IF YOU HAVE:
* 3 years of experience in internal talent acquisition or recruitment agency
* Attitude to drive best practices and simplification
* Ability to work by priorities and by exception
* Open minded approach with good sense for new trends in development
* Strong organizational skills and conceptual thinking
* Ability to work fast and reflecting long-term goals in changing environment
If you want to upgrade your career with us and join the key player in the market, where dreams come true, we are already looking forward to your application!