Domaine: Supply Chain
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ensure sales forecasts accuracy and the building of turnover through the piloting of the sales forecast process.
- Manage the sales forecasts quality.
- Build the baseline forecast.
- Challenge and consolidate the promotions and launches sales forecasts projected by the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Ensure the global sales forecast consistency, through the building of a consensus between the commercial forecasts, the financial trend and the sales history.
- Participate to the improvement of the sales forecast practices.
- For the "professional field expert ("Local Business Owner"): Contribute to the improvement of the processes and information systems related to his/her activity and be the referent of his/her job in his/her country. Animate and train the Supply Chain community to the best practices and tools related to his/her area of expertise.
2- 3 years of relevant experience, FMCG experience is a must