Fonction professionnelle: Information Systems
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty; it is now the industry world leader.
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires. To achieve this ambition, L’Oréal can rely on the support of a performing IT team.
IT purpose is to answer and anticipate business expectations efficiently by deploying and developing IT solutions.
As a true business partner for all our divisions, our multicultural team directly contributes to the success of L’Oréal’s brand portfolio: Lancôme, Yves-Saint Laurent, Biotherm, Kiehl’s, La Roche Posay, Vichy, Garnier, Maybelline New-York, Kerastase, Redken (…)
Responsibilities and main missions:
Coordination of Digital Projects:
• Manage digital project for the (name of the country) market,
• Identify user need,
• Roadmap definition and updates,
• Manage internal and external technical teams on budget and on time,
• Coordinate regular communication (committees, workshops, etc.),
• Anticipate and adjust the right organization, internal or external ,
• Propose a target solution in line with business priorities and in coordination with the Architecture / Infrastructure / Digital Group and Zone,
• Promote the solution to users through a clear and effective communication.
Experience and expected qualities:
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager with at least 5/10 years of experience in project management / portfolio management. An experience in Digital domains is a plus.
The candidate will quickly demonstrate independence on his/her topics.
Technical and professional Skills:
• Strong knowledge in Project Management,
• Effective dialogue with the team (both technical and business),
• Teamwork, excellent relational skills, intellectual flexibility,
• Appropriate communication, autonomy, solidarity.
• Project Plan Management tools (Service Now, MS Project…),
• Database and SQL Modeling,
• SQL SERVER,
• CMS Solutions,
• Web Analytics,
• English: Fluent.
• Master degree in Information Management or Business Management.