Fonction professionnelle: Information Systems
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
In the digital Age, to have a site quickly displayed is a must have. Else consumers go away en masse and most of the efforts (ie media) you’ve put to lead them there prove unfruitful. As a major advertiser, with 36+ mega brands in more than 80 countries, it is thus essential for L’OREAL to meet market expectations in terms of speed (3s desktop / 4s in 4G / 10s in 3G) across its 750+ main websites. This is the aim of the Job position described below.
1. In charge of the global performance monitoring tool (Catchpoint) of all main L’Oréal websites (750+) and the related monthly communication (Speed Leaderboard)
a. Management of the tool: setup, updates, evolution
b. Management of all the measurements:
i. in/out, transactional tests, instant tests, naming convention
ii. Issues follow-up, to be in direct contact with the tool provider
iii. follow up of the yearly budget available
c. To be the Group expert/champion of the tool:
i. Technical expertise (tool, features).
ii. To provide support to the digital community: alerting setup, report audience updates, how-tos….
iii. To keep being connected to the digital community: CDO Teams (WSF, Ecomm, …), Zone IT, Country Digital IT, Web performance managers (eg US, APAC)
d. Management of the global contract (MSA) and main point of contact with the vendor
2. Site speed audits:
a. To lead the web performance audits and the implementation follow-ups, directly with the brands/divisions, the countries/zones.
b. To collaborate with the other stakeholders implicated (eg E-com team for SFCC websites, WSF team, DSF team…)
3. To be the main reference regarding website performance inside the L’Oréal Group for:
i. IT community: Country/Zone Digital IT managers, agencies...
ii. Business community: Digital managers, Marketing, CDO, CMO.
Which means high effort on collaboration/coordination with other CDO stakeholders: WSF, E-com, Data/Analytics…
Strong communication skills are needed as well as powerful service culture.
As the scope is worldwide, interacting with largely more than 800+ persons in 80+ countries,
· Being fluent to work 95% of the time in English.
· Good communication and conviction skills
· Technically proficient on speed topic and website building, to be able to sort out ad hoc recommandations
· Being very organized to manage dozens of reco / follows ups any time.