Fonction professionnelle: Information Systems
Type de poste: Internship
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Join our Retail Competence Center teams!
*** Starting from January 2020 for 6 months ***
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. A business rich in meaning, it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others. Beauty is our language, a universal language. Joining L’Oreal means joining our mission of offering women and men worldwide the best innovation by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world. By acting as a real business partner for all our divisions, our Global IT team contributes directly to the success of L'Oréal's entire brand portfolio : Lancôme, Yves-Saint Laurent, Biotherm, Kiehl’s, La Roche Posay, Vichy, Garnier, Maybelline New-York, Kerastase, Redken (…).
You will join The Retail Competence Center Direction. The IT Retail Competence Center purposes is to accompany Retail businesses (Shop, cornes, wholesale...) in the definition of their needs, solutions design and implementation. The Retail CC Team deploys solutions in the entire world and assist pilot countries (Change Management).
Main missions and responsibilities:
You will accompany the team on all the subjects from the system solutions for the electronic cash register to the user experience and interface. This internship will give you the opportunity to discover many topics and to interact with several teams from the Business to the IT in an international context. It is also a chance to work both on a technical and communication parts.
During this internship, you will…
o Assist in the delivery of Global Retail Projects
o Work and Develop Retail Processes
o Build a solid technical skillset to support Retail Needs
o Implement Projects with Change Management Focus
And you will learn…
o Project Management Methodology
o Delivery of Change Related Projects in Retail
o Retail Process in Large Organizations
o Technical Architecture in Large Complex Environments
- From an engineering school with communication skills in a change management context or from a Business School with technique competences on IS.
- You have to know how to deal with : CEGID Y2, SNOW
- English and French are mandatory
- Application knowledge, process mapping, following a project plan
- You want to work in a technical and business environment
- You are autonomous and self-thinking
- You are a problem solver and quick learner and not afraid to suggest new ideas
What we offer:
You will integrate the Retail industry, one of the most challenging and evolving. The need to provide quality and expertise has never been greater, in an incredibly competitive market. L’Oréal provide an excellent opportunity to an individual to work in the heart of its retail team and demonstrate their capabilities to the maximum.
· Located in Parisian Region (Clichy)
· 6 months within a passionate and enthusiastic team
· A formative experience
· Challenges and opportunities to take up
· An HR follow-up to help you build your future career path
More informations on the L’Oréal Group, let’s meet on our LinkedIn Page
Apply now to join the L’Oréal adventure !