Domaine: Ressources Humaines
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: FR - Paris
You will :
- Manage international assignments to France and provide expertise and guidance to HR on package, tax, social coverage and legal.
- Welcome the arrival and manage the departure of the expatriates in France (benefits in kind, immigration, relocation, settlement assistance, etc.)
- Serve as the main HR contact for the expatriates regarding all the international assignment matters and animate the expatriates’ community to France (300 people from all over the world!)
- Take the challenge to manage all internal and external stakeholders (Base and Host HR, providers, all corporate services)
You are :
- Willing to work with an international & diversified team
- Service oriented, willing to learn & flexible
- Tools & digital savvy
- Fluent in English
- Have 3 – 5 years’ experience in International mobility / rewards
Your team members are waiting for you!
◄ Retour aux offres