Fonction professionnelle: Information Systems
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
The EMEA Salesforce Technical Architect belongs to the Sales and Marketing team in the EMEA Business Solutions Domain. IT EMEA is beginning to standardize all Sales & Marketing solutions on a single integrated SF Platform, aiming to deliver modern, agile products to L’Oréal’s internal users and customers in Europe’s countries.
The role of the platform authority is to control and promote the activities on the EMEA B2B Salesforce Platform, dealing with all areas of the Business Solutions domain (Sales, Services, Marketing, Analytics, Community, and more) for all divisions and all countries of the zone. The Technical Architect will be working closely with the Platform Authority team supporting them on build/adapt/integrate decisions. He/She will work closely with different Product teams to contribute to standardize, Productize and leverage Salesforce.com Platform capabilities. The Technical Architect will also be responsible to follow technical trends and design & deliver proof of concepts for the B2B perimeter.
Platform Architecture :
- Participate in architecture roadmap and choices in a complex global landscape.
- Defend and Validate technical solutions on the EMEA B2B Salesforce platform
- Contribute to new Solutions selection
- Collaborate with other teams to improve the platform continuously (ex : Drive the implementation of DevOps tools, build archiving strategy and tools)
- Provide teams with expert support and knowledge on Salesforce.
- Define the architecture for products built on top of Salesforce and/or support Product teams / Factories in the definition of their products’ Architecture.
- Review and validate Architecture design proposed by our Salesforce factory.
- Drive or contribute to Proof of Concepts or MVPs
Desired skills & experience
- 7 years’ experience minimum including 2 years in similar position
- Very strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background.
- Experience in Salesforce implementation and integration with various business systems, ideally in a complex, international, large scale environment.
- Experience in designing and developing software components
- Good level of English both written and spoken, as most of our projects involve international business and/or international IT Teams.
- Good experience in Agile would be a +.
- Analytical and synthesis skills. Strong autonomy, action oriented
CRM Solution technical skills
- Proficiency in programming using Salesforce SFDC, Force.com, Java, or others
- Experience with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers,
- Practical deployment knowledge of VisualForce, Flex, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange deployment, and Salesforce.com s-controls would be a +
- Experience in integrating Appexchange packages
- High level of expertise in Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Ability to rapidly learn and implement other cloud solutions of Salesforce - Heroku & Einstein analytics etc
- Good comprehension of SAP (Sales & Distribution) and Integration concept (Informatica cloud, Tibco) would be a +
• Masters degree in Management Information Systems, Computer science or related field
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres