Domaine: Finance & Gestion
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: ILE DE FRANCE (except Paris)
Senior Financial Controller (H/F)
L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. A unique and international portfolio of 32 complementary brands, generating over 25 billion euro of sales in 2015 : Lancôme, Garnier, L’Oréal Paris, Armani Parfums, YSL, Kerastase, Vichy, Kiehl’s, La Roche-Posay, Gemey Maybelline NY, Shu Uemura, Cacharel, Diesel…
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
Reporting to the Finance Director for one of our brands, divisions or geographies, with the support of an extensive integration program, your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
· Daily analysis of the P&L
· Strategic planning (3 year plans), forecasting and trend analysis
· Production of monthly financial dashboards
· Profitability analysis of new product launches
· Analysis and studies of resource optimization
· Ensuring the budgetary margins are respected
· Expense management and variance analysis
As a strategic finance business partner, you will accompany and advise your stakeholders in Marketing, Sales and other functions. You will also ensure that the correct accounting and finance policies of the group are upheld at all times.
· Master’s degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting (BAC+5)
· Minimum three years’ experience as a financial controller or auditor, with a preference for experience in FMCG, Retail, Luxe or Industry
· An excellent communicator, you are rigorous, flexible and have profound analytical skills
· Capable and passionate about working in an international environment
· Fluent English and French, a third language would be a plus
Are you ready for your next challenge? Want to join a passionate and dynamic team? Looking for the chance to grow and develop inside a leading world organization? This is a fantastic opportunity to broaden your horizons and deepen your financial skills as a strategic finance business partner at L’Oréal Group.