Fonction professionnelle: Communication
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: Athens (Attica)
L’Oréal has set itself the mission of offering all women and men worldwide the best of cosmetics innovation in terms of quality, efficacy and safety. By meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world.
Our Company is present in 150 countries with more than 82.600 employees and 36 international complementary brands, like L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline, Nyx Professional Make-up, L'Oréal Professionnel, Kérastase, Redken, Matrix, Essie, Lancôme, Biotherm, Helena Rubinstein, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Cacharel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay etc.
In L'Oréal Greece, we are a team of more than 700 employees, and we mostly specialize in the fields of marketing, business development, finance, supply chain, accounting, customer service and HR.
Communication and Social Media Specialist
We are looking to hire an extraordinary Communication and Social Media Specialist who will:
• Drive Professional Product Division’ (PPD) Online, Offline and Internal Communication Strategy
• Align communication strategy across brands, including influencer management
• Lead major PR Brands and B2B Events
• Drive social media across brands in cooperation with marketing department
Then we prompt you to see in more detail what our Communication and Social Media Specialist will be passionate about:
• Builds and implements a 360° communication strategy (PR & Social media) in line with the business strategy
• Manages PR relations, identifying key on-line and off-line channels and innovative, relevant for a B2B environment, communication vehicles and influencers
• Is responsible for advocating our love brands (L'Oréal Professionnel, Kérastase, Redken, Matrix) on social networks and relevant PR channels
• In accordance with the Brand's image, selects the best platforms for social media presence, i.e. Facebook, Instagram and others
• Ensures consistency of customers and consumers communication, coordinates actions between brands and shares best practices
• Builds an internal communication plan in line with the external plan, in coordination with all departments
What is key to succeed in this role:
• University degree
• 3-5 years of previous experience in similar positions
• In depth communication experience
• Strong influencing and relationship skills
• Digitally savvy with the ability to build engagement through influencers and communities
• Highly developed communication (ORAL & WRITING SKILLS) and cooperation skills
• Proficient English communication skills (written & verbal)
Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
Driver. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
Only human. You’ll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you’re smart enough to learn from mistakes.
Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO or a anyone else, you treat everyone the same.
One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognize that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
Does it sound like you? #weareloreal and we are thrilled to receive your CV and potentially meet you!