In L'Oréal, for more than a century, we have devoted our energy, our passion and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. It is a business rich in meaning, as it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others.
L'Oréal has set itself the mission of offering all women and men worldwide, the best of cosmetics innovation- in terms of quality, efficacy and safety- by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world.
Our Company is present in 140 countries with more than 89.300 employees and 34 international complementary brands, like L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline, Nyx Professional Make-up, L'Oréal Professionnel, Kérastase, Redken, Matrix, Essie, Lancôme, Biotherm, Helena Rubinstein, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Cacharel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay etc.
In L'Oréal Greece, we are a team of more than 600 employees, and we mostly specialize in the fields of marketing, business development, finance, supply chain, accounting, customer service, HR...
The position reports into the General Manager of the Consumer Products Division. As the Executive Assistant, you will act as the gatekeeper to the GM and be aware of his deadlines and requirements. You will also be able to flag priorities, as appropriate to help the GM manage his time.
In addition to supporting the Division’s GM, you will lead and champion all brands within the Division.
- Administration and Executive Support: provide administration support to the GM of the Division and to additional members of the team where necessary, including extensive diary, e-mail management, circulating internal documents and communications and preparing presentations as required
- Management of Meetings: arrange internal, national and international meetings, client meetings, make room bookings, order catering, arrange technical support and plan relevant travel and accommodation. The ability to build solid working relationships with the team and assistant Network is essential
- Management of Deadlines and Requirements: flag priorities for the GM, take initiatives in managing his time effectively and respectfully towards peers and seniors
- Coordination of new employees: manage and ensure smooth arrival of new employees. Arrange inductions, organize IT equipment, schedule interviews and organize performance reviews
- Events Management and International Visits: assist in the arrangement of the Consumer Products Division conferences, International Management visits, social gatherings and team events
- Project Management: co-ordinate ad hoc projects as directed by the Managing Director
- Participation in product intelligence: Assist and execute product orders, customer care, new launched material sharing, product sending etc.
- Budget management: collate expenses and raise Purchase Orders for the GM
- Liaise with internal and external clients in a professional manner at all times, acting as a representative of the Company and Division GM
What key skills are L’Oréal looking for?
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Proven experience of building relationships across an organization
- Problem solving ability
- Solutions orientated mindset with the ability to work at pace and cope with ambiguity
- Strong customer service & process improvement philosophy
- Ability to analyze data, draw accurate conclusions and communicate key messages succinctly
- Strong planning and organization skills – with an ability to appropriately re-prioritize and change as required
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and meet deadlines
- Advanced MS Office knowledge
- Proficient knowledge of English & French language
Join the most exciting team & apply now!