Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: Bangalore - South
Implement activities, programs and projects for Phytochemistry team using dedicated resources in line with research strategies, lead times and budgets.
- Looking for a candidate with Masters education and 4 to 5 years of experience or PhD with 2 to 3 years of experience in Phytochemistry.
- Should have strong
Phytochemistry background with sound knowledge in plant bio-synthetic pathways
& basic reaction mechanisms.
- Ability to handle a wide range of phytochemical processes & tech transfer to CRO.
- Area of specialty could include: Sugar chemistry, polysaccharides, saponins and terpenoid chemistry, some expertise on analytical tools.
- Good communication and networking skills.
- Guarantee the safety and efficiency of concepts, technologies and products.
- Ensure the safety of people/assets and compliance with quality procedures.
- Follow-up for activities, programs and projects; issue progress reports and updates on laboratory contributions within L’Oréal and outside the company.
◄ Retour aux offres