Fonction professionnelle: Research & Innovation
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
For more than a hundred years, L’Oréal believes that beauty needs Science. In a world now transformed by digital technology and the emergence of new scientific Domains, we are confident in our ability to turn these opportunities into major innovations, closely linked to the new consumer expectations all over the world. Science & Technology are allowing us to invent safe, trustable, sustainable & responsible beauty products and experiences that will change people’s lives.
L’Oréal R&I has continuously invested upstream in its research with a high level of ambition. Our 3800 L'Oréal R&I people are talented and highly skilled, located in major markets, working in a cooperative way, opened to the world.
We are looking for an Expert in Consumer Evaluation with experience in qualitative and quantitative research, possessing excellent analytical, strategic thinking and collaboration skills which will be responsible for leading studies for the different L’Oreal brands
- Perform Information synthesis: Should be able to synthesize information on slides in a crisp manner, so as to communicate results and recommendations effectively.
- Be able to analyze the outputs (simple and complex) and go beyond the facts, deep dive analysis and translating the data into meaningful findings, clear conclusions and actionable recommendations.
- Support new, forward thinking evaluation techniques, methodologies and strategies for the future of consumer evaluation.
- You will be briefing agencies fully, managing timelines, challenging timings and budget where necessary, ensuring good quality of output. Ability to select the most relevant agency, ensuring compliance with legal requirements especially with new agencies, that would best answer our expectations/needs.
- Have the ability to work on numerous projects simultaneously in an efficient manner, with clear priorities, timelines and study plans.
- Masters with 5-7 years of qualitative and quantitative research experience
- High level of passion for consumer centricity during the product development process
- Previous project management experience; clear understanding of project set-up and timelines
- Ability to succinctly and visually represent key insights, using a story telling approach a must.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written & oral) and organizational skills
- Confident engaging with and presenting to senior executives
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres