Fonction professionnelle: Digital
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
ABOUT L’OREAL :
L'Oréal's mission is to offer the best in cosmetic innovation in terms of quality, efficacy and safety to every woman and man on the planet. Our ambition for the years to come is to seduce a new billion consumers around the world by creating cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and beauty desires.
L'Oréal Morocco, created in 1943, aims to meet all the beauty aspirations of Moroccans in their infinite diversity with a portfolio of more than 17 internationally renowned brands.
Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial spirit, Open-mindedness, Quest for Excellence: Our values are written in the genetic code of L'Oréal. Today, they are still expressed in the daily work of all our teams.
With this in mind, we are currently looking for an Online Brand Manager within the Consumer Products Division.
YOUR MISSION :
· Implement the e-commerce strategy: focus on increasing online and multichannel revenues by establishing the online selling strategy for defined brands.
· Ensure that all digital activity is consistent with the objective and the essence of the brand and contributes to the growth of the brand by managing interactive campaigns and customers
· Convert the Brand Strategy into an operational E-Brand Plan (local HP definition, investment framing per hero product
· Build content planning corresponding to the activity plan
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES :
· Build overall E-store brand image : content, layout, promotions (bundles) & story
· Translate and write local Copy in line with Regional guidelines
· Set brand pricing & Promotional strategy
· Champion the Online Brand plan for their Brand in both platforms including: Setting framework, strategy & staging calendar for campaigns, price, assortment, hero SKU focus, campaign stories, bundling, feed content planning, cross selling and off platform media (incl. media budget)
· Develop a clear traffic strategy, execute & optimize for off platform traffic for each platform
· Responsible for developing marketing tools for the platform.
· Define target Product/ Key Word
· Define Cross Selling Frame
· Improve Ratings and Reviews for pillar product by building insights on this data
· Constantly work on the buyer data to improve loyalty & repurchase
YOUR PROFILE :
Professional and technical skills :
MARKET & CONSUMER INSIGHT
EXCELLENCE IN ACTIVATION
Strong Operational Marketing profile, capable of building detailed activity plans
Interest (ideally experience) in E-commerce platforms
Cross-functional skills :
To carry out your missions, we count on your qualities: