Domaine: Supply Chain
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: Malaysia Headquarters
To ensure efficient operation of the business unit Demand and Supply cycles, aiming for the best quality service at the lowest global cost.
- Responsible for the catalog management and contribute to its rationalization.
- Build the baseline forecast, manage monthly sales forecast process and sales forecast quality.
- Challenge and consolidate the promotions and launches sales forecasts projected by sales and marketing team.
- Ensure consistency in sales forecast through building of a consensus between commercial forecasts, financial trend and the sales history.
- Build the supply plan of the entity based on the validated sales forecast, the co-packing plan and the stocks & supply/procurement parameters.
- Ensure the logistics feasibility through analysis of the stocks parameters as well as communication with the MSL about long-term issues i.e. capacity and gap between capacity and demand.
- Participate in process improvement practices.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in Supply Chain, Demand and/or Supply Planning or Inventory Management
- Excellent analytical and planning skills
- Strong business acumen and understanding of end-to-end supply chain
- Able to work in a multi-brand portfolio
< Retour aux offres