- To participate, depending on responsibilities defined with the Senior or Business Unit Controller, in the budget process of one or several departments and ensure costs follow-up.
- Take part in the plan, budget and trends for departments and ensure costs follow-up.
- Check the correct allocation of expenses by analyzing consistency between budget trends and actions taken by the managers.
- Ensure expenditures follow-up
- Take part in costs optimization
- Produce the monthly reporting and KPIs within his/her area of responsibility
- Produce monthly reconciliation of A&P expenses and discuss with Brand Managers.
- Has good analytical skills as he/she will be required to give reasons for increase or decrease in various actual A&P expenses versus budget/trend.
- Independent attitude & strong ownership of responsibilities.
- Good stakeholder management
Technical & Professional competencies required
- Management Software (SAP)
- Identification of key figures and anticipation of risks
3 to 5 years of working experience with minimum 2 years in Audit.