Fonction professionnelle: Digital
Type de poste: Fix Term
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: Petaling Jaya
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented performance marketing specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience handling agencies and a proven track record of success in performance marketing.
As a performance marketing specialist, you will be responsible for the planning, execution, and optimization of paid advertising campaigns across various channels, including search, social media, and display. You will work closely with the marketing team to identify target audiences and develop targeted campaigns that drive business results. In addition, you will measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, assess against goals (ROI and KPIs), and identify trends and insights to optimize spend and performance.
- Plan and execute paid advertising campaigns across various channels, including search, social media, and display
- Analyze campaign performance data to identify areas for optimization and make data-driven decisions
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop targeted campaigns and identify target audiences
- Monitor campaign budgets and adjust as needed to meet performance goals
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) including Google Ads, Facebook ads, Programmatic, and Affiliate
- Support across brands to optimize and respective media planning by working closely with brands on campaign’s media buy, planning, etc.
- Extract data from web analytics tools (Google Analytics) or other reporting application and able to make sense of the web data and drive insights to impact the performance of the communication plan and business
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance to maximize the cost efficiency and campaign effectiveness
- Work with Media Agency, Platform, and Enabler representatives by delivering accurate campaign details, strategies, and insights
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in performance marketing
- 2-5 years of experience in performance marketing, preferably within an agency setting
- Self-driven and meticulous, with strong attention to detail
- Experience with paid advertising platforms, including Google Ads and social media advertising
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis tools such as Google Analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Problem-solving oriented, particularly in an ever-changing environment, comfortable to make decisions with insufficient information
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres