Fonction professionnelle: Operations
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: Malaysia Headquarters
- Build and maintain an open and full collaborative relationship with all stakeholders.
- Achieve joint KPIs from a customer perspective, including inbound, DC to store, OSA, stock-holding, IQ.
- Guarantee the quality of sales forecast from client and product level for sell-in and sell-out.
- Monitor product supply risks and notify customer of potential issues.
- Monitor customer's catalogue alignment and update customer master database
- Support and coordinate sell in forecast construction by product / account on monthly (ideally weekly) basis with Sales team and Demand Planners on launches and promotions.
- Track promotional sell-out and make necessary adjustments internally and externally.
- Challenge customer's orders as well as replenishment parameters to meet stock holding targets.
- Analyse and challenge monthly stock in trade situation.
- Organise and manage 30/60/90 collaborative sell out forecast and quarterly review meetings.
- Capable of conducting data analysis and demand planning.
- Strong in stakeholder management.
- Working experience with e-commerce business or buyer will be an added advantage
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres