Roles & Responsibilities:
- Motivate, manage and develop customers within a given geographic area for a specific brand portfolio.
- Achieve the sales targets and qualitative and quantitative objectives set by the Regional Sales Manager. -
Control the sell-in and sell-out of customers under his/her responsibility, establish an action plan with his/her manager, using, in particular, sales panels and the CRM tool made available to him/her (decreasing turnover).
- Guarantee the brand image expressed at the point of sale, :
- Inform beauty consultants/managers and teams at the points of sale and hairdressers in salons about launches, focusing on the messages for the sale, and advise that they participate in business training, according to the needs and business challenges of their point of sale. Create challenges to stimulate sales.
- Sell events to decision makers within salons by showing them the potential.
- Ensure that sales events are implemented correctly - including enthusiastic advisers/teams in the points of sale- and monitor the achievement of event targets,
- Enforce compliance with merchandising at the point of sale
- Control the quality of the provision of the sales event service and prepare a report.
- Conduct competitive intelligence on the points of sale.
- Identify opportunities and win new customers in accordance with the objectives set by the brand.
- In charge of developing his/ her clients’ business and building new client partnerships by leveraging PPD brands portfolio and unique value proposition, in coordination with Brand Education Experts and Salon Emotion Developers
- Understands client needs and develops a personalized offer leveraging brand portfolio
- Develops a personaliszed business plan with Salon owner after analysis of salon performance and potential
- Visits customers to develop their business through brands’ value propositions and cycle animations
- Coordinates with Education Experts and Salon Emotion Developers to develop the clients’ business