Fonction professionnelle: Marketing
Type de poste: Internship
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Would you like to work for a company that combines business success and powerful brands with digital innovations, ethics, sustainability AND diversity?
At L’Oréal you can! So, check out this amazing internship opportunity to kick-start your career!
Who are we?
We know many companies say this, but L’Oréal really is something different.
Of course, you know us as the market leader in beauty, with powerful brands like Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Prada, Diesel, L’Oréal Men Expert, Valentino and CeraVe (to name a few), but we are so much more than that!
For instance, we:
- are very proud to have been recognized as the most ethical company in the world for the 13th consecutive year
- and we’re the only company to have achieved the Sustainable ‘triple A’ status for six years running (for tackling climate change, acting to protect forests and ensuring water security)
- see ourselves as one of the most digitally driven and innovative FMCG companies. In fact, we are the number 1 in the BeautyTech market.
- aim to be a representation of society, so we have Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at heart.
We aim to bring together people with diverse backgrounds, visions, and skills to keep each other sharp.
So come and share your vision!
What we offer
What you will do
We offer the following three digital internships:
Digital Content and Projects - Consumer Products Division (CPD)
With the Digital Project Manager and the Content Managers you will analyze all your activities and you will send them if needed to contribute to the awareness, engagement, and conversion targets for our brands.
Your tasks will include:
· Keeping digital assets (websites) up to date.
· Optimizing the User Experience of the digital assets.
· Taking care of quality and timeliness of marketing campaigns.
· Taking care of quality and timeliness of optimalisation of digital assets.
Digital - Professional Products Division (PPD)
This internship is part of the multi-brand digital team in the Professional Products Division of L’Oréal. As a Digital intern, you will have the opportunity to contribute to various digital tasks that are crucial to the success of our PPD brands. Here's what you can expect:
Digital and Communication - Dermatological Beauty (LDB)
You will work within the LDB Digital & Communication team together with the Digital Assets and Analytics Manager, the Social & PR Manager and the CRM Manager. You will be a ‘digital centipede’ and you will contribute to reaching our (digital) paid, earned & owned targets. The fields you will be working in will be digital assets (websites), Search Engine Advertising (SEA), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media & Influencer marketing, CRM and Analytics. You are a digital social addict, nicely critical and a true team player!
What we ask
Want to know more first?