Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: Netherlands - Headoffice Hoofddorp
Purchasing Manager Marketing Services & Media
Are you looking for an exciting job opportunity in an innovative, entrepreneurial, world leading company in the beauty industry?
L’Oréal has been at the top of the cosmetics business for over 100 years, and is one of the largest FMCG companies in the world. Beauty and personal care have always been part of civilization. Today, one billion consumers all over the world use our products and we aim to reach one billion new consumers by 2020. With our 32 international brands and countless local additions, we meet different consumer needs in our attempt to share beauty with all.
In our Dutch subsidiary located near Amsterdam, we work with 420 people to strive for a number 1 position for all our brands in the Dutch Market. Being an innovative and high pace company we introduce new products on the market every month. Powered by strong marketing campaigns, good relations with our retailers and a fluid supply chain, we sell over 53 million products per year.
To maintain our top position in the market, we need ambitious people, with strong convictions and believes. People who are courageous, take risks and challenge the status quo. We look for future leaders who are willing to go the extra mile and want to make a difference. We need talent.
At L’Oréal you’ll be working with driven and passionate colleagues, and management that will stimulate you to excel. L’Oréal offers an international and diverse work environment where fun, next to serious work, is fundamental for our teams. L’Oréal takes its responsibility as corporate citizen, where you as an employee play an active role yourself.
For our Dutch head office in Hoofddorp, we are looking for a Purchasing Manager Marketing Services & Media.
The Purchasing Manager has responsibility for strategy development and leading, proposing and implementing category and sourcing plans on the category under his/her responsibility to achieve an agreed benefits plan and implementing European wide category strategies. The category covered will be in the area of Marketing Services & Media = all marketing (digital, consumer market insights, PR, design, advertising, etc.) and media agencies.
Accountabilities on functional sourcing & purchasing
· Development of category and sourcing strategies for (sub)categories under management aligned with corporate category strategies/kits.
· Leads and executes the Sourcing Process for all subcategories under management. Use breakthrough sourcing strategies to create value. Capture innovation opportunities form internal & external sources. Share and provide cross functionally (outside Purchasing) best practices and innovative solutions.
· Ensures strong relationships with business stakeholders and aligns the category and sourcing strategy with the business strategy and plans. Analyses business needs and challenges demand: Anticipate major evolution of needs. Propose the most valuable option involving internal and external network/resources.
· Optimizes costs: Capture breakthrough ideas coming from the suppliers. Maximize value creation opportunities impacting P&L and Top Line. Activate all levers of the value chain through the Cost Models. Promote TCO initiatives.
· Ensures an efficient Supplier Management for the sub-categories in scope, including agency performance evaluations, KPI delivery monitoring, continuous improvement projects with strategic suppliers impacting P&L and Top Line contribution.
· Drives Supplier Enabled Innovation and Sustainability programs (Solso, SBWA…)
· Seeks and exploits leverage opportunities across countries, divisions and in-scope subcategories
· Delivers agreed annual purchasing targets
· Applies and adheres to pre-defined systems & tools, compliancy with Purchasing policy and procedures
· Is aware of industry trends and best practices and applies these whenever appropriate
· Manages specific programs linked or not with the purchasing categories under his/her responsibility
· Liaises with purchasing professionals in other areas and countries to align where appropriate
· Evaluates and manages risks: Define and implement risk management policy. Implement advanced/breakthrough methodologies or tools to secure risk. Manage regulatory risks. Look for arbitration to the relevant level of the organization.
· Negotiates with integrity at project and contract level (incl high stake contracts). Drive implementation of commercial agreements. Negotiate intellectual property, licensing, exclusivity agreements for innovation. Have a global vision of the contracts at the domain level
· Approve / deny supplier creation requests in Sharepoint related to the covered sub-categories
· Negotiate contracts with suppliers
· Manage contracts and take ownership for contracts for the (sub) categories under management
· Drive adoption of contract and preferred supplier usage
· Use e-Sourcing as preferred method for competitive bidding in sourcing projects
· Total Cost Reduction / Total cost avoidance
· Supplier Enabled Innovation
· Supplier management
· Sustainability programs
· Risk mitigation (supplier quality, compliance, financial)
· Feedback from business stakeholders
o experienced profile with profound purchasing expertise and expertise or high affinity with the Marketing services
o OR Young profile with high potential in the area of both purchasing and marketing (digital!)
· Demonstrated priority and project management skills managing multiple projects with different deadlines to meet
· Proven negotiation and commercial skills
· Customer orientation (building and maintaining strong relationship with internal clients)
· Demonstrated change management skills
· Education at Master degree level (or equivalent through experience)
· Dutch or French fluent and English fluent (written and oral)
· Quickly adaptable and flexible to fast changing circumstances
· Convincing, influencing communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Entrepreneurial mind set, out of the box thinker, strategic
· A change accelerator with a very pro- active hands-on attitude
· Advanced analytical skills
· Open for frequent travel in Benelux, occasional travel outside Benelux
You will enjoy working at L'Oréal if you are;
· innovative and out-of-the-box thinker who challenges traditional methods
· entrepreneurial, initiative taker and eager to make a difference
· passionate to inspire the people around you
· resilient who can easily adapt to a new challenging environment
L’Oréal offers an attractive role in a dynamic work environment, a compatible salary with excellent secondary conditions (e.g. 13th month, profit sharing) and opportunities for further career development.