Fonction professionnelle: Sales
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: Wellington (Wellington)
Pays: New Zealand
ABOUT THE JOB
Our Professional Products Division provides hair care and hair colour products and services to salons across New Zealand. Our brands include Kerastase, L’Oréal Professionnel, Redken, Pureology and Matrix. We partner with hairdressing salons, offering products made from the best technologies and offer superior training which is at the forefront of trends.
- Effectively drive sales within an established client-base.
- Evaluate and secure new business in the territory.
- Assist our business partners’ growth by providing superior commercial, education, and marketing support.
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Achieve monthly sales targets
- Accurately reporting sales forecast in the territory
- Up to 6 nights away from home per month.
- Proven consistent success in sales and negotiation.
- Strong territory management experience including sound communication, numeracy, and computer skills.
- A passion for educating teams.
- You will need to demonstrate strong resilience, negotiation skills and ability to engage and build sustainable commercial relationships with stakeholders within and outside the business.
- The ability to prioritise and thrive in a demanding and changing environment.
- The ability to work autonomously, as well as collaboratively as part of a wider team.
- Highly organised, focused on time management, attention to detail, and able to demonstrate sound business acumen.
- The flexibility to travel away from home up to 6 nights per month.
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Excellent commission earning potential
- Profit Share
- Health and Life Insurance
- Annual Product allowance to use across all our brands
- Social, Health & Wellbeing programs throughout the year
- Corporate discounts available
L'Oréal New Zealand is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres