Fonction professionnelle: Training & Education
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: Wellington (Wellington)
Pays: New Zealand
ABOUT THE JOB
- Permanent full-time role based in Wellington.
- Reporting to National Education Manager L’Oréal Professionnel
- Visiting new and existing L'Oréal Professionnel salons on a regular 6-8 week call cycle for one-to-one training sessions.
- Key technical support contact for Wellington region business.
- Facilitating and leading formal seminars at the L'Oréal Professionnel academy.
- Webinar and training facilitation sessions online.
- Managing salon education, new innovations and trends including product demonstrations through to the installation, with expert knowledge on all of the L'Oréal Professionnel products.
- Out of town trips 6-8 days per month.
- Internal opportunities for L'Oréal Professionnel training and group education.
- Results driven attitude and a passion for educating and coaching
- Background in Hairdressing
- Strong Communication skills – written and verbal with excellent presentation skills
- Capacity to deal effectively with a wide range of people and form effective working relationships
- Experience in a fast - paced environment
- Organized with prioritization skill
- Basic skills of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- Good usage skills of Instagram and other social media platforms
- A vibrant and engaging personality and a drive to succeed
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous technical experience using L'Oreal Professionnel colours and products is highly desirable
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres