ABOUT THE JOB
· Reporting to the Operations Manager and managing all aspects of the Returns Area, ensuring optimum efficiency and accuracy in processing of customer returns.
· Communication with Client services & other departments in the Distribution Centre.
· Showing leadership and organisation skills across all of the Team’s functions.
- You will have 2+ years’ experience in a similar role in a similar FMCG company
- You act in a collaborative manner with integrity.
- You exhibit excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You are able to build constructive relationships with your colleagues and stakeholders.
- You are energetic and innovative in terms of processes and systems.
- You have strong, accurate numeracy and literacy skills.
- You are comfortable and capable of learning systems and software and can carry out weekly and monthly reporting to the Operations Manager.
ABOUT THE PERKS
CHOOSE ONE DIVISION
ABOUT THE DIVISION
L'Oréal New Zealand’s Operations includes our Warehouse Distribution Centre, Customer Care, Master Data and Supply Chain teams. These teams work in partnership with our Divisions to ensure we continuously improve our supply chain and achieve greater agility and efficiency to meet the needs of our clients. Operations have an important responsibility to focus on uncompromising standards of quality control, employee safety and our environmental commitments.
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
Follow us on Instagram @lorealaustralia @lorealnewzealand
Follow us on Twitter