Who is L’Oréal?
L'Oréal is the world's largest and most profitable beauty company. It is present in over 150 countries on five continents. Our portfolio includes more than 35 internationally acclaimed beauty brands including L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline New York, Nyx Professional Makeup, Lancôme, Kiehl's, Giorgio Armani, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Urban Decay, Shu Uemura, Biotherm, Clarisonic, Kérastase, L'Oréal Professionnel, Matrix, Vichy and La Roche-Posay.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
Our business is energetic and vibrant, underpinned by strong ethical principles and our belief that financial performance and responsible business go hand-in-hand. We are driven each day by our six founding values - Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Open-mindedness, Quest for Excellence and Responsibility.
Why join us?
Being the world's #1 beauty company, L'Oréal empowers its people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark. They are offered numerous opportunities, fast track careers and early responsibilities. L'Oréal has ambitious goals and is striving for excellence. This permanent learning experience helps you stretch your potential.
What will you do?
As a Jr. Retail Supply Chain Manager, you will work under the Operations Division (DOP), report to the CPD Supply Chain Lead, and be expected to do the following:
Ensure product availability in stores while maintaining a healthy stock coverage and smooth operations in stores, in coordination with the retail business team. Implement the Retail Playbook and Handbook processes in order to:
- Ensure on-shelves availability in stores
- Ensure the expected service level
- Manage stores orders (in non-automatic replenishment system)
- Manage the replenishment parameters (in automatic replenishment system): stock mini/maxi, delivery frequency, minimum order quantities…
- Work closely with merchandising and retail business teams to adjust store replenishment strategy regarding launches, seasonal activities, promotions.
- Anticipate Excess & Obsoletes (E&O) and implement necessary action plan to decrease them
- In case of dedicated Retail channel in the forecasting tool, manage the forecasts and share with global Demand Planner.
- If not, give all information to help the Demand Planner to build the global forecast (especially on launches and promotions)
- Coordinate delivery parameters between stores and Distribution Center to take into account constraints and needs, and optimize cost to serve and efficiency, defining a Service Level Agreement.
Train the retail business teams (Brand retail managers, Area managers…), implement processes; then ensure their application by the Retail business teams and the stores to:
- Ensure the expected quality of stock, in terms of accuracy, discrepancies, deviation, and shrinkage: - Daily Operations (reception / product return / stock movements/replenishment from back room to shelves...) - Stock take methodology & frequency
- Minimize the time spent in stores for SC activities: reception, replenishment, stock take…
- Assess the SC performance at stores through regular field visits and KPIs monitoring
- Be stores’ contact window for supply chain related issues
Who are we looking for?
- A graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related
- Displays sensitivity to L’Oréal's “Métier”
- Has appreciation or passion in the beauty and cosmetics industry
- Possesses excellent leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Has at least 2-3 years’ work experience in supply chain operations, preferably from the FMCG industry
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Driven, agile, energetic and enterprising
- Willing to work in Ortigas Center, Pasig City and is mobile