Fonction professionnelle: Operations
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: Pasig City
Being the world's #1 beauty company, L'Oréal empowers its people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark. They are offered numerous opportunities, fast-track careers, and early responsibilities. L'Oréal has ambitious goals and is striving for excellence. This permanent learning experience helps you stretch your potential.
Each day at L’Oréal, you will lead the change you want to see. You’ll have no normal day. You’ll strive and drive. You’ll create and forge your own path. You'll try, fail, try better and succeed. You'll collaborate with our people, partners, community and grow from experiences and challenges. You'll be surrounded by the best, pushing yourself to learn fast and changing the future of Beauty.
What will you do?
As a Purchasing Manager, you will work under the Purchasing Team of the Finance and Administration Division (DAF), report to the Head of Purchasing, and be expected to do the following:
Manage and coordinate a category, business, innovation or performance team, in line with the Group’s purchasing strategies and policies.
· Defines purchasing strategy: define the best suited supplier portfolio (for a division or a category). Develop Market intelligence tool on categories. Drive changes in the market structure. Input, build and/or challenge category strategies.
· Optimizes costs: Capture breakthrough ideas coming from the suppliers. Maximize value creation opportunities impacting P&L and Top Line. Activate all levers of the value chain through the Cost Models.
· Anticipates business activity and acts proactively: Input business needs or lead the category strategy. Animate the network, lead best practices and drive advocacy. Ensure competitiveness and that the strategy is implemented successfully. Use breakthrough sourcing strategies to create value (P&L and Top Line)
· Maximizes Supplier Relationships: Create a preferred customer relationship with strategic suppliers. Develop strategic suppliers to sustain growth. Drive improvement projects with strategic suppliers impacting P&L and Top Line contribution.
· Creates value and innovates: Capture innovation opportunities form internal & external sources. Lead strategic projects. Manage financial cost and impact. Get the buy-in, communicate with steering committee mode to the sponsors, stakeholders. Be empowered to take key decisions or to escalate to stakeholders
· Negotiates with integrity: Coach and challenge teams in terms of negotiation strategy, use innovative negotiation levers. Unlock stalemate situation.
· Operates according to internal control principles and legal rules: Develop a competitive advantage (exclusivity, group strategy, innovation, CSR, …). Negotiate Global, high stake contracts. Negotiate intellectual property, licensing, exclusivity agreements for innovation.
· Evaluates and manages risks: Define and implement risk management policy. Implement advanced/breakthrough methodologies or tools to secure risk. Manage regulatory risks.
· Manages Performance and efficiency: Be accountable for purchasing performance. Formulate functional improvements for processes and tools. Formulate recommendations based of Supplier P&L analysis or L'Oréal/Brand P&L. Challenge Financial and logistics managers when purchasing is impacted by other functions. Ensure data quality.
· Supports and manages stakeholders’ relationships: Communicate / manage projects /share suppliers’ information with stakeholders, influence stakeholders. Drive and grow Purchasing Share of Voice among stakeholders.
Who are we looking for?
Join L’Oréal. Lead the Change.