Fonction professionnelle: Marketing
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: Pasig City
Being the world's #1 beauty company, L'Oréal empowers its people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark. They are offered numerous opportunities, fast track careers and early responsibilities. L'Oréal has ambitious goals and is striving for excellence. This permanent learning experience helps you stretch your potential.
What will you do?
As a Senior Product Manager, you will report to the Business Unit Director of L’Oréal Professionnel under the Professional Products Division (PPD), and be expected to:
Orchestrate the launches and push growth of pillar products using their own product, market and consumer expertise, to contribute to continued growth for the brand and the consumer relationship.
· Collect and analyse consumer and market insights and competition strategies to make recommendations to management - Implement new launches, maintain growth in pillar products and animate core catalogue
· Propose and monitor marketing mix strategies (IMC/360/Digital/Retail) to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences
· Adapt communication material (imagery, digital, point of sale)
· Mobilise and work with other departments (sales, logistic, education, etc. ) and partner agencies to build broader business strategy; meet the deadlines
· Make recommendations to management on the category based on own expertise of the consumer, market and competitors (launch analysis, strategic memo, etc.)
· Manage PPP budget and ensure sales forecast accuracy - Effectively prepare clear messages for senior management
Who are we looking for?
· A graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related
· Displays sensitivity to L’Oréal's “Métier”
· Has appreciation or passion in the beauty and cosmetics industry, particularly in the salon business
· Possesses excellent leadership and stakeholder management skills
· Has at least 5-7 years’ work experience in brand marketing and trade marketing; can be a trade marketer that wants to cross-over to marketing
· Experienced marketer (preferably B2B industry or consumer goods) with strong analytical skills
· Has worked with creative agencies (can do pitches, has done events)
· Strong background in trade marketing, market & consumer insight, brand development, collaborative leadership, and activation excellence
· Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Driven, agile, energetic and enterprising
· Willing to work in Ortigas Center, Pasig City