Fonction professionnelle: Operations
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: Pasig City
Who is L’Oréal?
L'Oréal is the world's largest and most profitable beauty company. It is present in over 150 countries on five continents. Our portfolio includes more than 36 internationally acclaimed beauty brands including L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline New York, Nyx Professional Makeup, Lancôme, Kiehl's, Giorgio Armani, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Urban Decay, Shu Uemura, Biotherm, Clarisonic, Kérastase, L'Oréal Professionnel, Matrix, Vichy and La Roche-Posay.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
Our business is energetic and vibrant, underpinned by strong ethical principles and our belief that financial performance and responsible business go hand-in-hand. We are driven each day by our six founding values - Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Open-mindedness, Quest for Excellence and Responsibility.
Why join us?
Being the world's #1 beauty company, L'Oréal empowers its people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark. They are offered numerous opportunities, fast track careers and early responsibilities. L'Oréal has ambitious goals and is striving for excellence. This permanent learning experience helps you stretch your potential.
What will you do?
As a Transportation Manager, you will work under the Operations Division (DOP), report to the Group Physical Distribution Manager and be expected to do the following:
• Deliver to clients their orders in compliance with the Service Level Agreement defined by the subsidiaries and according to the Group best practices.
• Optimize the cost to serve (costs, deadline, quality) and ensure the management of related logistic activities (Co-packing, etc...) in order to ensure clients satisfaction.
• Operate according to the rules defined by the Service Level Agreement (SLA) between the subsidiaries/clients and the distribution Delivery Center.
• Participate with the DOP and the Supply Chain Director of his/her Divisions in the definition of operating rules (quality, deadlines, transfer of information etc...)
• Define the budgets and operating costs and size the needed resources to achieve the objectives.
• Optimize physical logistics means and administrative flows in order to improve performance and cost
• Participate to the definition of new strategies regarding distribution and optimization of the Physical Distribution with the sales departments, the clients and the Customer Care.
• Build and animate tools and performance indicators of the Delivery Center.
Who are we looking for?
• A graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or related
• Displays sensitivity to L’Oréal's “Métier”
• Has appreciation or passion in the beauty and cosmetics industry
• Possesses excellent leadership and stakeholder management skills
• Has at least 5-6 years’ work experience in supply chain operations, physical distribution and logistics, preferably from the FMCG industry
• Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Driven, agile, energetic and enterprising
• Willing to work in Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Paranaque City and is mobile