Who is L’Oréal?
L'Oréal is the world's largest and most profitable beauty company. It is present in over 150 countries on five continents. Our portfolio includes more than 35 internationally acclaimed beauty brands including L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline New York, Nyx Professional Makeup, Lancôme, Kiehl's, Giorgio Armani, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Urban Decay, Shu Uemura, Biotherm, Clarisonic, Kérastase, L'Oréal Professionnel, Matrix, Vichy and La Roche-Posay.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
Our business is energetic and vibrant, underpinned by strong ethical principles and our belief that financial performance and responsible business go hand-in-hand. We are driven each day by our six founding values - Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Open-mindedness, Quest for Excellence and Responsibility.
Why join us?
Being the world's #1 beauty company, L'Oréal empowers its people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark. They are offered numerous opportunities, fast track careers and early responsibilities. L'Oréal has ambitious goals and is striving for excellence. This permanent learning experience helps you stretch your potential.
What will you do?
As an e-Distributor Manager, you will work under the e-Commerce Team of our Consumer Products Division (CPD), report to the Group Customer Development Manager, and be expected to do the following:
1. Lead and negotiate annual agreements with eDistributor/eCommerce partners
2. Develop & plan business growth opportunities with each partner
3. Able to perform Sell In & Sell OUT forecasts in collaboration with Operations team
4. Analyze and review partner’s sales reports to identify developmental priorities
Who are we looking for?
- Displays sensitivity to L’Oréal's “Métier”
- Has appreciation or passion in the beauty industry
- Possesses excellent leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Has at least 3-5 years’ work experience in distributor management and account management in FMCG industry
- Preferably someone who has a background in e-commerce
- Highly analytical and enjoys data
- Driven, agile, energetic and enterprising
- Willing to work in Ortigas Center, Pasig City and is mobile