Fonction professionnelle: Finance & Controlling
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Are you passionate about Finance and do you want to bring excellenceto the company?
Then joining L'Oréal might be the opportunity that you’ve been looking for!
Our L'Oréal Finance Mission is to share finance excellence with all:- We develop our people, processes and systems to be recognised as trusted business partners.- We empower decision making through robust controls, impactful analysis and innovative solutions. - We protect the assets and equity of the Group, contributing to sustainable growth.
Now we are looking for na ambitious and responsible OPEX Controller, who will lead projects at L'Oréal. You will…
- Be responsible for proactively managing the end to end financial planning and control process of the company’s operational expenses. This is an exciting opportunity for an analytical and driven individual to business partner and support the different corporate functions. You will support the divisions through budget management and you will have a strong focus on internal control and return on investment, making sure we allocate investments accurately and correctly.Be responsible for proactively managing the end to end financial planning and control process of the company’s operational expenses. This is an exciting opportunity for an analytical and driven individual to business partner and support the different corporate functions. You will support the divisions through budget management and you will have a strong focus on internal control and return on investment, making sure we allocate investments accurately and correctly.
- Take the lead to optimise costs and challenge expenditure efficiencies
- Anticipate, manage and timely communicate risks and opportunities to the business
- Plan, review, track and manage Pre Budget, Budget and Trends throughout the year working collaboratively with the Corporate and Finance teams.
- Assist in the preparation and management of month end process and monthly reporting indicators for the Portugal and Western Europe teams.
- Assist in the analysis of the main strategic cost indicators in order to support better decision-making.
- Ensure controls are maintained in line with L'Oréal's group standards and support with year end external audit
- Work on future proofing our processes and simplifying the way we work.
- Work and own Ad hoc projects to continuously improve internal controls / reporting / efficiency of the Corporate controlling department.
- Organised: You love a list and have strong planning and organisation skills – with the ability to re-prioritise as required.
- Measured: You quickly assess the impacts of new projects and ensure the efficiency of our costs and the respect of budgets.
- Accurate: You have the ability to work to a high degree of accuracy and meet internal and group deadlines.
- Entrepreneurial: Every day, you demonstrate responsiveness to your stakeholders and take initiatives to deliver you results with courage, integrity and transparency.
- Proactive and Open: L’Oreal is for the pioneers, which means embracing new ideas, challenges and change with positivity and a hands on approach.
- Teams are the new heroes: There is no better feeling than being part of a successful and dynamic team, so even if you are Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes.
- Only Human: we all make mistakes, but you are not afraid of failure. You learn and show how the experience has helped the business learn for the future and benefitted all.
- Ambitious: You crave success and L’Oréal is the ultimate place to achieve your dreams. We will support you all the way and make sure you have the support and development in place to help you succeed.
- You: You are real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you will feel right at home whoever you are.
- Degree qualification
- Excellent analytical skills
- Outstanding rigour and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential as the role involves close liaison with different Corporate and Finance teams
- Experience preferably within a consumer driven and fast past environment
- Highly organized with prioritization skills and strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Highly numerate – strong analytically and Good commercial acumen
- Strong presentation/communication skills with the ability to influence and inspire
- Financial knowledge and experience in managing a P&L, efficiency analysis, forecasts
- Strong organizational skills
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres