The Yves Saint Laurent history of fragrances is punctuated by successes. Ever since the 1964 creation of « Y », more than 50 years ago, YSL Beauté has produced true olfactory sociological markers. A societal dimension perfectly illustrated by the image of Monsieur Yves Saint Laurent posing nude for the launch of his first men's fragrance, Pour Homme, in 1971. Today, many fragrances of the brand have become must-have references both for men, with L'Homme, La Nuit de l'Homme and women, with Opium, Black Opium, Paris and Mon Paris.
Makeup offers the highest technology at the heart of a precious case, under the inspiration of one of the most famous makeup artist Tom Pecheux, newly appointed Global Beauty Director. The YSL Beauté make-up icons include Touche Éclat, Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils, Rouge Pur Couture and Rouge Pur Couture Vernis à Lèvres glossy stain.
Skincare unites the most cutting-edge technology with glamour and an ultimate sensorial experience. Top Secrets, a pioneering skincare range for makeup lovers that presents a simple beauty equation: skincare plus makeup equals a multitasking hybrid of pre and post-makeup solutions for all complexions. The skincare branch of the brand is today conquering the premium skincare territory with its Or Rouge collection that brings together the Glycobiology science and a precious ingredient containing a high concentration of glycans, the pistil of Saffron.
- Previous experience in a similar role and/or services field
- Advanced English is necessary
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Capacity to work autonomously with a self-driven attitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Strong operational skills in a customer-service environment
- High sense of luxury brand image and sophistication
- Young, Edgy, luxury attitude, empowering customers to explore the YSL universe
- Listen and act with empathy, stir emotions, share with heart, be warm and approachable
- Playful experimenting with customers
- Convey YSL attitude
- Make-up skills are mandatory
- Capable of telling compelling brand stories
- Dare to express color, inspire customers to adopt a YSL signature look.
- Advise customer on YSL skincare, makeup and fragrance
- Ensures all customers receive the highest level of service and unforgettable experience in store
- Handles customer feedback and communicates relevant information to Store Management
- Recruit and loyalize customers
- Propose to the customer make-up and skincare services in store
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency in completing all necessary steps of customer transactions
- Make cross and link sales, between categories
- Explain and show to the customer make-up / skincare techniques
- Connects with customers by asking open-ended questions to assess customer needs and make relevant and personalized product suggestions.
- Creates long-term relationships with customers and nurtures repeat business
- Achieves or exceeds Store Sales Plan
- Track personal productivity and be aware of own performance to goals
- Ensures proper cleanliness and hygiene of all work areas at all times
- Partners with Store Management to ensure all Visuals and Merchandising are current and arranged for maximum customer appeal
- Responsible for assisting with inventory counts as necessary