Domaine: Ressources Humaines
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Pays: South Africa
Key job accountabilities:
Implement the Group's recruitment policy in order to identify, select, integrate, and build loyalty among the best candidates, developing L’Oréal's attractiveness.
· Deploy the recruitment and integration policy for new associates according to strategy and ensure proper implementation (L’Oréal skills, selection criteria, potential, diversity, ethics, and regulations).
· Anticipate the professional needs of organizations and define profiles in consultation with managers.
· Attract, identify and head-hunt the best potential in adherence with L’Oréal's values and ethics.
· Ensure a high-quality candidate experience and take care of follow-ups alongside managers, adapting recruitment processes in order to ensure effectiveness.
· Innovate around sourcing methods and anticipate skills profiles in a manner that is coherent with L’Oréal's development, in order to build a talent pool across all areas, in particular through a digital presence.
· Develop L’Oréal's Employer Brand (EVP) by defining a communication plan and targeting partners in order to attract the best profiles; establish solid partnerships with higher education institutions and design attractive presentation tools in order to strengthen L’Oréal's attractiveness; represent the company at events linked to recruitment.
· Build high-quality partnerships with recruitment service providers.
· Be aware of topics linked to recruitment and translate these into L’Oréal's recruitment strategy.
Technical & Professional competencies required:
•Builds and promotes efficient methodology • Performs needs assessment • Drives recruitment process • Masters recruitment tools and data
Establishes a trusting and effective relationship with candidates • Improves the candidate experience • Leads in-depth interviews • Recruits a diverse team of talents
Anticipates and facilitates change • Embodies and promotes L’Oréal’s Employee Value Proposition • Leverages digital sourcing and recruitment innovation • Promotes strong community mindset
TRUSTED ADVISOR TO THE BUSINESS - Delivers talent to the business • Provides thorough market intelligence • Anticipates business needs • Advises and challenges business stakeholders
Education Knowledge, professional experience & personality traits:
· Relevant tertiary education (minimum; bachelor’s degree or similar)
· Minimum 3-5 years’ experience at a similar level, leading a strategic recruitment function
· Corporate recruitment experience is a MUST
· Experience in managing a Graduate programme
· Project management experience
· Ability to multi task daily would be critical
· Experience in the initiation, implementation and management of EVP programmes
· Good relationship building skills
· Effective communicator with good presentation skills
· Good Ms Office Skills
· All rounded professional in this area