WHO ARE WE?
We wake up every morning with excitement, knowing that we empower billions of people to be their own canvas for self-expression. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we're onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and do-ers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering Beauty for All across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
You will get hands-on experience of the inner workings of a successful, market-leading beauty company, as you collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people around! Many of our leaders are L’Oréal babies who started with the Group as an Intern and progressed through the Management Trainee program.
Internship period: January – July 2020 (6 Months)
- Work very closely with senior management including GM, Division Controller etc.
- Support on daily process as well as month-end close process
- Prepare monthly reports and value-add to analysis to support business review preparation work
- Assist in checking of compliance with internal procedure and controls
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
- Analytical, sharp, meticulous and has keen eye for details
- Proficient in Excel skills (Pivot, V-lookup, calculation formula etc.) & PowerPoint skills
- Strong communication skills as you will be working with colleagues from across teams
- Outgoing personality – we love to hear your findings!
- Independent worker and able to deliver within tight timelines
- Good sense of initiative and strong in follow-up skills
Are you ready? APPLY NOW!
We want you to embrace our entrepreneurial spirit, and bring in new ideas. If you are ready to take on this internship experience at L'Oréal, please follow these steps:
October – November: Selection and interviews
November – December: Offer extensions
January 2020: Program commences
Application closes 15th November 2019. You are reminded to avoid last minute application because the online system would likely be overloaded with large volume of applications on the closing date.
If you are ready to take on this Internship experience in L’Oréal, please follow these steps:
1) Apply directly on our website
2) Submit your CV and Cover Letter. Remember to state your (expected) graduation date
3) Send us a 2-minute video to:
(i) Introduce yourself
(ii) Tell us what interests you in this role and why we should choose you!
You may upload the clip as a separate attachment or include the link onto your candidate profile
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR L’OREAL?
L’Oréal boasts a rich portfolio of international brands with a vast range of products that respond to the diverse needs of consumers all over the world.
Watch our Talent video here to find out what it’s like working for L’Oréal!