Fonction professionnelle: Digital
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Are you passionate about E-commerce and copywriting?
Then joining the APAC Consumer product division might be the opportunity that you've been looking for!
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries. When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds.
Now we are looking for a proactive and creative Ecommerce Copywriter who will be responsible for the copy of our products for e-commerce and social media activation. This will be a critical role for transforming concepts into words and have demonstrated experience developing, persuasive, consumer-friendly and SEO copy to attract and engage consumers. You will be in charge of continuously test and optimize content to improve engagement and lead conversion. You will…
- Develop long and short form copy to support global and regional marketing efforts for ecommerce activation
- Produce high-quality and SEO optimized copy to increase organic traffic and/or drive conversion.
- Brainstorm with marketing and content team members and project leads to develop content for new campaigns.
- Write clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
- Revise, edit and proofread written assets prior to delivery.
- Understand different language/cultural styles that appeal to various regional markets
- Bachelor’s degree (English, Journalism, Marketing or related field)
- 2-3 years of demonstrated e-commerce/ digital marketing copywriting experience with a strong focus on eCommerce (writing/content samples required)
- Excellent writing abilities to address multiple audiences while maintaining a consistent brand voice
- Experience with web markup language and search engine optimization
- Highly creative with strong written and verbal communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and be self-motivated while still working within a team environment and fostering a strong team collaboration
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO or a salon owner round the block, you treat everyone the same.
- One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
- You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres