Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
- He/she manages and pilots an Information Systems entity (Division, Métier, Zone, Hub, Country level), ensuring the alignment of the Information Systems objectives with the business strategy defined for the entity and the Group IT policies, across Singapore & Malaysia
- Define the IT strategy for the entity in line with the business strategy and the IT Group policies.
- Participate in discussions around innovation in relation to external market/technology trends.
- Guarantee the proper functioning of the IT operations and the quality of the services provided to the users of his entity by seeking continuous improvement.
- Manage and control the overall IT budget and expenses of the entity.
- Ensure the staff optimization and the development of strategic capabilities.
- Ensure the overall scalability, and sustainability of the global IT landscape for the entity.
- Manage the overall risk assessment for the entity.
- Manage, coordinate and develop teams and collaborators and ensure the appropriate development of expertise and know how in his/her scope of responsibility.
- Promote the IT and digital and ensure the communication around IT concepts and the main evolutions and to all stakeholders of his/her entity.
The ideal candidate should have following competency:
ACTS AS A PROACTIVE BUSINESS PARTNER
- Imagines and promotes alternative options/solutions to match client needs
- Understands the “big picture” of the business, the operating model, the processes and the roles within the organizations
FACILITATES KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT & EXPERTISE TRANSMISSION
- Rapidly acquires new knowledge on IT solutions and keeps constantly updated of technological opportunities & market trends in his/her field
- Organizes at his/her level the relevant transmission of the technical and/or project management skills and “know how”
DECODES & INFLUENCES
- Clarifies and simplifies technical concepts / solutions to facilitate action and decision making
- Listens actively to his partners/clients, to decode needs, qualify them properly and transform them in relevant solutions
- Takes change management and communication initiatives to facilitate the implementation of solutions and users satisfaction
ACTS WITH STRONG TRANSVERSAL MANAGEMENT SKILLS
- Coaches, challenges and develops teams in a cross functional environment and/or matrixed organization
- Manages efficient interactions with both internal and external contributors to win support
- Manages methodology, timing, budget and resource allocation on projects (independently of the role within the organization)
Why should you work for L’Oreal?
L’Oréal is richly endowed with a portfolio of international brands that is unique in the world and that covers all the lines of cosmetics and responds to the diverse needs of consumers the world over. Visit us to know more.
Watch the video below to find out how it is like working for L’Oreal!