Fonction professionnelle: Marketing
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
L’Oréal, the #1 beauty company in Singapore, currently has 18 international brands across luxury, masstige, consumer and hair categories. Established in 1990, it has more than 600 employees and a Research & Innovation Centre. L'Oréal Singapore consistently wins awards as one of the top employers in the country, as well as sustainability awards for its commitment to environmental, social, ethical and consumer needs. These include the 2018 Singapore Business Review International Business Award for Logistics for the first-ever innovative trucking and sustainability solution in Asia-Pacific, and also the first-ever beauty brand to win the 3R Award 2017 from National Environment Agency.
Now we are looking for a meticulous Marketing Assistant to join the consumer product division. You will…
- Plans the organization of departmental meetings and the coordination of major events (sales conferences, area visits, international meetings, plans, prospectives, etc
- Draws up purchase orders, monitors budget and expenditure.
- Draws up and maintains presentation files with updated marketing data
- Coordinates the arrival of new employees (transfer files, FIT course planning, IT and telephone requests, etc.).
- Connects various departments/people (Sales, Merchandising, PR, Training, etc.).
- Communicates with external service providers (market research, advertising agencies, media buying agencies, etc.)
- Circulates marketing information within the department (magazines, files, etc.).
- Participates in competitive intelligence (purchase of competing products, press cuttings, etc.).
- Diploma/Degree in any study
- 3-4 years of relevant working experience
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient English communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and oral
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Only human. You’ll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you’re smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
- You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres