Fonction professionnelle: Marketing
Type de poste: Internship
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Get involved with the inner workings of a successful, market-leading Beauty company, as you collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people. One L'Oréalite can create a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns. Many of our leaders are L’Oréal babies who had started with us as Interns and progressed to Management Trainees.
By the end of this internship, you would have been able to walk past various stores and say “I did that”. You will gain beauty industry experience in various aspects of Merchandising & Design, and watch your ideas come to life. Learn more about brand perception as you liaise with the various L’Oréal brands and be part of the team supporting successful product launches on the ground.
Internship Period: Jul 2019 – Jan 2020 (6 months)
• Good Command of English.
• Strong competency of Microsoft Excel & Power point software
• Strong multi-tasking skill & sense of urgency (time management skills)
• Artistic sensitivity (colors, shapes, …) with sense of beauty.
● Takes initiatives and able to work independently with strong follow-up skills
• Strong Resilience to work under pressure & tight working timelines
• Good interpersonal skill with strong follow-up skills
• Flexible & quick to adapt to fast-pace yet, evolving working environment
Are you ready? Apply now!
If you are ready to take on this Internship experience in L’Oréal, please follow these steps:
1) Apply directly on our website at careers.loreal.com
2) Submit your CV and state your (expected) graduation date
3) Send us a 2-minute video to:
(i) Introduce yourself
(ii) Tell us what interests you in this role and why we should choose you!
You may upload the clip as a separate attachment or include the link onto your Avature Profile
25th Mar – 19th Apr Application Intake
Apr 2019 Selection and Interviews
May 2019 Offer extensions
Jul 2019 Program Commences
*Attention: Application deadline is 19th April 2019. You are reminded to avoid last minute applications because the online system would likely be overloaded with a large volume of applications on the closing date.
Why should you work for L’Oreal?
L’Oréal boasts a rich portfolio of international brands with a vast range of products that respond to the diverse needs of consumers all over the world.
Watch our Talent video to find out what it’s like working for L’Oréal!
Learn more about us on our !