Fonction professionnelle: Finance & Controlling
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Are you passionate about Project Management and Finance?
Then joining the Regional Project Management function might be the opportunity that you've been looking for!
L’Oréal, the #1 beauty company in Singapore, currently has 18 international brands across luxury, masstige, consumer and hair categories. Established in 1990, it has more than 600 employees and a Research & Innovation Centre. L'Oréal Singapore consistently wins awards as one of the top employers in the country, as well as sustainability awards for its commitment to environmental, social, ethical and consumer needs. These include the 2018 Singapore Business Review International Business Award for Logistics for the first-ever innovative trucking and sustainability solution in Asia-Pacific, and also the first-ever beauty brand to win the 3R Award 2017 from National Environment Agency.
Now we are looking for ambitious and driven Project Finance Specialist to join the South APAC Finance & Controlling team. You will…
During the development phase of the project:
During the rollout and hyper-care
- Master the project process designs, methodologies, expectations and assist in draft test scenarios for user testing
- Ensure timely and accurate documentation of process test scripts results and alignment between functional design and testing results.
- Assist to prepare standard operating procedures (SOP) and training materials for rollout
- Assist in the implementation and monitoring of country testing
- Ensure country timely and accurate documentation of process test scripts results
- Assist in training sessions with the countries with the SOPs and presentations
- To be the key contact during hyper-care for countries such as Malaysia and the Philippines
- Engage with stakeholders both during development, roll-out and hyper care phase.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance & Accounting
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in, Controlling and accounting.
- Knowledge of accounting principles, internal controls and process flows such as sales, returns and payment reconciliations
- Strong communication skills (spoken and written) and good interpersonal skills
- Only human. You’ll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you’re smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
- You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres