Fonction professionnelle: Finance & Controlling
Type de poste: Fix Term
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Do you like maintaining e-catalogues and systems? Are you meticulous, good with supplier management and enjoy diving into SAP reports?
Then joining L'Oreal's Purchasing team might be the opportunity that you have been looking for!
We are looking for a Data & Content Specialist to join our Purchasing team. This individual will support our Buyers in MyMarket system effectiveness by maintaining the portal and managing key vendor-supplier matters such as onboarding of new suppliers, uploading of revised catalogues and generating user reports.
This is a 12-months renewable contract role.You will…
- Ensure the relevancy and accuracy of MyMarket content and data with proactive approach
- Extract SAP reports from system for business analysis whenever required
- Be an expert and go-to person for queries regarding usage of MyMarket process and system
- Manage and publish sourcing content (guidelines, benchmark, rate cart….) in MyMarket portal based on inputs provided by the sourcing team
- Set up and maintain e-catalogues in MyMarket; monitor and review e-catalogues and execute e-catalogue changes when needed
- Accountable for supplier database management, including on-boarding of suppliers in accordance to norms i.e. ensure new suppliers are enabled in Ariba Network, monitor and follow through pro-actively
- Provide functional support to the suppliers when setting up their catalogues in MyMarket. Review and approve the e-catalogues in MyMarket before publication to business. Liaise and clarify questions with sourcing team when required.
- Monitor and review e-catalogues and executes e-catalogue changes when needed
- Arbitrate in case of PO-Invoice discrepancy on PO under catalog process
- Support Buyer on low-value spot bidding and on controls and compliance elements such as arrangement and tracking of social audit status and spend analysis
- Prior experience in Data Management and Purchasing (in similar retail business model). IT background is a plus.
- An appetite for IT solutions, good Microsoft Excel and analytical skills, preferably with SAP experience
- Good organizational skills to manage documentation
- Proficient English communication skills (written & verbal)
- Minimum 2-3 years of professional working experience
- Organized. Ability to multi-task and simultaneously handle several ongoing projects.
- Meticulous. Someone who enjoys hunting for anomalies and correcting them. Good with numbers, supplier documents and strong in analysis.
- Service / customer orientated - You go the extra mile in servicing both internal & external parties.
- Operationally excellent and agile in learning new things.
- Outgoing and a natural optimist - you will be the ambassador of a new purchasing system on all fronts!
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres