Fonction professionnelle: Research & Innovation
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Are you a Statistician with keen interest in the area of Science & Technology?
Then joining L'Oreal Research & Innovation Department (R&I) might be the opportunity that you have been looking for!
We are looking for a Junior statistical analyst for the Algorithm & Devices Innovation Domain and more specifically to join the Scientific Computing team, to be based in R&I Singapore. The mission, with the research clinicians in Singapore, will be to co-design (with statisticians in France) the methodology of clinical studies, to analyze the data, and to propose an interpretation of the findings, in order to support the clinicians’ decision making.You will…
- Carry out the study design, the development of the statistical analysis plan and the methodological choices.
- Participate in blind review meetings to ensure the data evaluated are in high quality and satisfy analysis requirements in alignment with protocol.
- Collaborate with the statistical programming outside vendors to ensure all programs meet analysis requirements, internal standard operating procedures, and external regulatory requirements when it is necessary.
- Analyze data and interpret results from clinical trials to meet objectives of the study protocol. Independently apply and implement basic and complex techniques to these analyses.
- Support the findings in collaboration with the statistical team in France. Lead the discussion of findings with the clinicians and provide statistical interpretation and analysis report writing.
- Participate in L’Oréal Research worldwide activities for innovative methods and applications in the field of clinical trials, biostatistics.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Statistics/biostatistics, Engineering or related fields
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant work experience
- Experience in data management principles
- Background in exploratory analysis (PCA, FDA, PLS)
- Well-versed in confirmatory analysis: mixed models, logistical and longitudinal models, survival analysis, statistical tests (parametric and non-parametric). Additional skills in confirmatory analysis (bayesian inference, robust analyses), calculation of the sample size.
- Extensive experience in using these software: R, SAS
- Excellent project manager. Able to plan and carry out complete statistical studies within target deadlines.
- Organized. Ability to multi-task and simultaneously handle several ongoing projects.
- Proficient in scientific writing and communication skills.
- Team player. Proactive and takes initiative.
- Logical. You have the ability to summarize and present information in simple terms for non-specialists.
- Inquisitive. Exhibits curiousity and persistence in data analysis.
- Responsive and dynamic in responding to special requests (intermediate and complementary analysis)
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To new methods and help decision tools.
- Great communicator. Able to convince, understand the needs, discuss statistical findings while implementing the protocol and enhancing the statistical process.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres