Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 86,000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 150 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
Are you good in handling complex data? Are you an excellent communicator? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
- Build the Supply plan of the entity based on the validated sales forecasts, the co-packing plan and the stocks and supply/procurement parameters
- Check the logistic feasibility through the analysis of the stocks equation. And exchange with the MSL about the long-term issues (capacity, gap between capacity and demand)
- Determine the stock and supply parameters according to the objectives of service rate, costs and global targeted stock
- Manage the replenishment process through the evaluation of the shortage risks and by communicating priorities to the MSL
- Manage stock levels in accordance with the objectives of the country and analyse obsoletes and slow movers. Define and implement action plans
- Decrease shortages by the analysis of the causes, the definition of the action plans and the challenges of suppliers about the MAD dates of products which are out of stock
- Define and follow the Key Performance Indicators (out of stock, service rate, stock) and communicate them internally and to the MSL
- Build the budgeted stock according to the stock and supply parameters. - Participate to the best practices improvement
- Reporting to the Supply Planning Manager under Zone Operations division, you will be working a team of dynamic individuals, based in Raffles place
- Operations contribute to L’Oréal’s growth, sourcing, production to distribution of all the Group’s products: an integrated value chain. As business' ally, we develop and always seek out the most agile, innovative, efficient and responsible solutions to meet the specific needs and diversity of consumers
- To meet consumers’ needs, Operations roll out their expertise in their three core areas of responsibility: quality (brand protection), safety (protection of people and assets) and sustainability (environmental protection) within the context of the Group’s “Sharing Beauty With All” sustainable programme
The ideal candidate should have:
- Similar experience handling wide range of data
- Analytical mind (very good with numbers)
- Cultural awareness of regional stakeholders
- Proficient Excel skills, hands on experience with Marcos and VBA is a plus
- High energy level – we work hard and we play hard too!
Why should you work for L’Oreal?
L’Oréal is richly endowed with a portfolio of international brands that is unique in the world and that covers all the lines of cosmetics and responds to the diverse needs of consumers the world over. Visit us to know more.