Fonction professionnelle: Information Systems
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
- Be the expert / go-to-person for SAP SD module to deliver Projects and Enhancements covering 9 ASEAN/ANZ entities.
- Able to run projects as Project Manager with potential to step up to become Supply Chain IT Team Lead in the future.
- Ensure SAP and surrounding systems are set up and running properly to support business needs.
- This position is based in Singapore and reports to Supply Chain IT Delivery Manager.
- Run Projects as Project Manager, Team Lead or Team Member following L’Oreal Project Management methodology, collaborating with Zone & Group IT and integrating with other SAP modules / Applications from other IT Domains (Retail, Digital, BI, Infrastructure…).
- Do hands-on work to deliver: Solution design, Configuration, Functional Spec for ABAP programs, Testing and Training…
- Enhancement Delivery (Enhancement Quarterly Release)
- Participate / govern Enhancement Quarterly Release process together with Team Lead, including Intake new requests, Prioritization, Effort estimate with internal / external resources, Delivery by leading internal / external resources and Communication to Business.
- SAP Support
- Provide assistance or resolve the tickets directly as Level 4 Support in case the ticket can’t be resolved by third-party team.
- Identify, raise and track areas for improvement.
- More than 5 years SAP Project Implementation experience in SD module
- SAP MM and WM experience is a plus but not mandatory ? Big Consulting firm experience is highly preferred
- FMCG/Retail experience is highly preferred
- Strong Project Management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fast learner – Able to learn/adopt new knowledge quickly
- Fluent in English
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres