Fonction professionnelle: Finance & Controlling
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
L’Oréal, the #1 beauty company in Singapore, currently has 18 international brands across luxury, masstige, consumer and hair categories. Established in 1990, it has more than 600 employees and a Research & Innovation Centre. L'Oréal Singapore consistently wins awards as one of the top employers in the country, as well as sustainability awards for its commitment to environmental, social, ethical and consumer needs. These include the 2018 Singapore Business Review International Business Award for Logistics for the first-ever innovative trucking and sustainability solution in Asia-Pacific, and also the first-ever beauty brand to win the 3R Award 2017 from National Environment Agency.
Now we are looking for an ambitious and analytical Treasury Analyst in our Finance team to manage treasury and financial risks, optimize day-to-day financing of cash needs. You will…
- Monitor the bank balances in value and transaction date, by currency and by bank; perform daily zeroing of current bank account balances
- To monitor and manage the day to day FX needs
- Liaise with retail team on the reconciliation of daily retail receipts
- Develop an information network enabling anticipation of cash flows to optimize choices between various financing means in line with growth of capital volumes and cost of money
- Make regular contact with the departments running activities that could strongly impact the cash situation (customer service, buyers, marketing and advertising, trade deal commitments, etc.)
- Draw up accurate treasury forecasts (transaction and value dated), both for local and foreign currency treasury
- Organize rapid and regular reconciliation of forecasts/receipts in value date using procedures and IT tools (cash management softwares, file teletransmission with banks, etc.)
- Support General Management and Financial & Controlling Director in foreign exchange risks coverage by implementing, with REGEFI (internal bank), approved solutions and follow-up of exchange rate positions
- Spearhead and deploy new Treasury initiatives and solutions, as well as implement best practices to drive operational efficiency
- Maintain relationships with banks according to the Financial Charter, especially for the choice of banks, choice of payment and collection methods, follow-up and application of terms negotiated with banks
- 4-5 years working experience in Treasury, Finance or Accounting
- Solid understanding of treasury systems, financial analysis and accounting systems
- Strong project management capabilities
- Organised, good attention to details, logical in problem solving and resource allocation
- Extremely strong communication skills, including written communications to be able to provide inputs in a very clear and succinct way, galvanising people into action
- One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
- Adventurous. You’ll embrace challenges and change with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres