Domaine: Commerce & Business Development
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: UK - England - London, Hammersmith
Pays/Région: United Kingdom
Brand Sales Director – L’Oréal Luxe
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
What are key highlights of this role?
As brand Sales Director you will have full ownership of a number of major customers. Your primary focus is on the brand long term commercial strategy working 12 month+, leading your sales team to deliver Retail Sell-Out, Market Share & CONSO targets. Your role is retail centric with 70% of your time being externally focused (40% client facing and 30% L’Oréal senior stakeholder management and retailer strategy). The remainder of your remit is to lead and develop your sales team to deliver the best commercial outcome for the brand.
What are the key responsibilities?
· Developing long term multifunctional relationships cross category and functionally
· Leverage customer insights to maximize commercial opportunities
· Build partnerships and develop retailer centric strategies online/in store for mutual growth
· Fully accountable for brand P&L; ensure delivery on or above target for total brand
· Review 6-12 month horizon, flagging any forthcoming potential challenges and identifying solutions
· Build annual plans to grow CONSO
· Comprehensive understanding of consumer, brand and competitors
· Build joint brand and account plans to help drive the commercial and brand objectives
· Work on longer term (Brand and Luxe) agreements outside of the 1 yr plan to drive a more strategic relationship and deliver sustainable retail growth ahead of the market / department (instore and online)
· Validate sales teams priorities and targets and ensure alignment with brand commercial strategy
· Coach team members on commercial fundamentals, best practice and delivery of targets
· Develop individuals to strengthen commercial, management skills and capabilities to ensure longevity in roles and succession within team
What key skills are L’Oréal looking for?
Alongside experience in a similar role and excellent leadership & communication skills, you should be confident demonstrating all of the following:
· Managing and developing a high performing team
· Significant experience in a customer-facing role
· Proven knowledge of retailer strategies and objectives
What are L’Oréal’s key competencies?
· People Developer
What could L’Oréal offer me?
World class training and development
Excellent benefits including pension, profit share and product discounts and a competitive salary
Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty.
The opportunity to lead change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world.