COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER - URBAN DECAY (Maternity Cover)
Urban Decay is currently recruiting for a Communications Manager (FTC, maternity cover).
Urban Decay is a brand that was created for make-up junkies, by make-up junkies.
Putting pigments first, this iconic brand was the creator of the NAKED palette - an industry game changer that has forged a lasting legacy in the make-up world.
With amazing innovation arriving to the market year on year and a passion to inspire, Urban Decay is a brand that has true beauty…with an edge.
Build, steer and implement a 360° external communication strategy in consistency with the international and local guidelines:
• Develop a communication plan alongside the DEC Manager
• Execute integrated communication campaigns on major product launches, key consumer moments events and our brand icons
• Media relations: manage all press, Influencer and MUA relationships
• Coordinate with the country corporate communication team
• Manage all day-to-day operations of the press office
• Manage internal communication for the Brand
• Develop the brand image internally
• Identify issues related to the brand and anticipate crisis
• Manage and develop DEC Assistant
• Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to help implement their activation and combat barriers to purchase
• Second-to-none press relationships
• Experience in end-to-end event production
• A creative thinker and team player with a keen eye for detail
• Confidence in presenting
• Ability to work independently and adhere to deadlines
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Outlook
• Ability to work in a pressurized environment
• Experience using SAP finance database or a Purchase Order process (preferred)