Develop and strengthen the customer relationships within the consumer products division, this role will be key to continue our ambition to lead Customer Supply Chain Management Excellence versus our peers. A really drive our digital and online ambition through our very exciting Pure Player customer base (the likes of Feelunique, ASOS, Lookfantastic and fashion Pure Players)
As a successful self starter and business partner, you’ll lead our online Pure Player customers supply chain relationship, reporting into the Senior Customer Supply Chain Manager. This exciting role will take on responsibility for driving efficiency management both internally and externally. Identifying projects, planning the execution and engaging key stakeholders within the team and wider supply chain function. The online channel is a key strategic pillar for L'Oréal, and a very exciting opportunity.
Responsibilities within the role will include:
• Manage order to cash flow
• Manage multifunctional and business wide projects, with the aim to optimize the way we serve our customers.
• Deliver our Pure Players strategy and vision, helping to deliver our growth targets.
• Work closely with key internal stakeholders to initiate, plan and execute new & improved ideas.
• Provide support and guidance to the wider CSC and commercial teams in helping develop customers from operational to strategic partnerships.
• Work closely with the customer in a true collaborative partnership, delivering against agreed internal and external KPIs
• Transition our supply chain relationships, transforming our supply into our customers.
In short, you’ll be a team player with a true multifunctional approach, driving for continued improvement and excellence with the aim to better serve our customers.
You have the inspirational personality to get people behind you. We expect you to create a performance-led culture while never losing sight of our customers. And you’ll develop and reinforce the Division’s reputation, both internally and externally, through excellence in relationships and services.
• Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the
world for the better.
• Adventurous. CPD is for pioneers. So you’ll embrace challenges and change, with a drive for continuous improvement.
• Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way.
• Respectful. Whether you’re talking to a business leader or a customer, you treat everyone the same way.
• Team work. You recognize that teams are the real heroes.
• Responsible. You’ll treat our customers and our consumers as if they’re your own.
• Open. To new ways of doing things and challenging the norm.
• Experience of developing and managing relationships, with a past record engaging and influencing internal and external stakeholders.
• Supply Chain Knowledge/Experience: Excellent understanding of key Supply Chain functions including; Customer requirements, Demand Planning, Supply Planning and Physical Distribution.
• Customer facing experience, with the ability to engage and influence our customers towards the execution of best practice
• Project Management: Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills – able to work effectively to deadlines. With authority to lead change and engage stakeholders at all levels of the business.
• Problem Solving Skills: Able to solve problems effectively and look for alternative solutions when challenged, whilst able to communicate new methods to others.
• Excellent Communication skills, and be able to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels, communicating challenges and successes both internally and externally
• Systems Knowledge: Working knowledge of internal systems eg: SAP, Excel and BI.
• Online retail experience: Worked for or with online retailers, understanding the specific challenges that can be faced in this channel.