e-commerce across the Professional Products Division and will pro-actively drive business growth across two key strategic e-commerce accounts. By collaborating with the Key Account teams, you will increase our PPD sales through e-retail and driving the professional difference.
You will have strong commercial acumen with in-depth P&L understanding, in addition to being creative with a proven ability of driving your ideas forward.
The role of the E-National Account Manager reports into the Senior E-commerce Manager, working across all PPD brands. In this role, you will work with our key accounts and ensure excellent customer service is delivered consistently. You will be responsible for growing L’Oréal’s E-Commerce business within these accounts and achieving accurate forecasting. You will use a collaborative approach, striving towards mutually beneficial outcomes.
You will be accountable for the turnover delivery and activation of sell out plans for both e-commerce accounts, across all PPD brands. You will work cross functionally with the PPD General Managers as well as with Finance to make profitable investment and improve the gross margin. In addition, you will work closely with the marketing and digital teams to ensure that the vision, mission, and strategic pillars are properly implemented within your accounts.
• Establish L’Oréal as a best-in-class supplier which retailers will see as first choice to work with online.
• Negotiate and align joint business plans with e-retailers to create strong relationships with regular reviews of joint KPIs.
• Work closely with our General Managers and our retailers to improve the performance of our categories online. Gain category captaincy by leveraging promotions, media, partnership marketing, events, and other levers. .
• Create and elevate our professional differentiation online and develop omni-channel activation plans.
• Collaborate with the L’Oréal divisions and corporate functions to deliver efficient and innovative activation plans.
• Be an expert of e-Commerce best practices both internally and externally. Coach and transfer expertise to others internally to ensure e-retail forms part of their retail plans.
• Develop close working relationships with retailer content teams to ensure that our products are shown in the best possible way online and are easier to purchase. Negotiate best in class discoverability and visibility on our products.
• Develop and share qualitative content with our online partners and propose value added services to reach a sufficient display of services including videos and consumer reviews.
• Provide feedback and revised proposals on how we can improve our bases sales within e-retailers
• Monitor our e-Commerce performance through KPIs, such as accurate sell-in sell-out forecasting, anticipating budget drifts and communicating plans in an actionable timeframe.
• Ability to network at pace and ensure the relevant stakeholders are identified and informed in a timely manner.
• Ability to analyse data, draw accurate conclusions and communicate key messages succinctly.
• Robust P&L understanding and track record of delivering profitable sustainable growth.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills with proven track record of building effective relationships with complex senior leadership teams.
• Previous experience of working directly with Senior Leadership teams.
• Demonstrable experience of working within the context of complex, matrix organization.
• Strong stakeholder management skills and an ability to engage and influence at all levels within the organisation.
Ambition: You anticipate, think, and dream big, demonstrating a high level of aspiration. You are self-driven and show proactivity, especially when seeing problems as challenges. You thrive for exceptional performance.
Judgement: You can balance operational and strategic thinking, challenging the status quo and managing confrontation effectively. You cut quickly through complexity and ambiguity whilst also thinking sustainably and are future-oriented. You reduce complexity to get things done.
Resilience: You always demonstrate purpose and ownership mindset but manage your own energy well. You uphold positivity for others and persist, bouncing back when faced with obstacles. You step back at times and accept limits.
Empathy: You cooperate and network effectively, creating genuine and trustful relationships with diverse people. You are sensitive to beauty and related emotions, always supporting others and showing benevolence. You understand and respect others’ feelings and motives.
Learning Agility: You are a self-motivated learner, showing self-awareness and demonstrating openness and curiosity. You experiment and learn from mistakes and past experiences, always showing courage and stepping out of your comfort zone. You support the development of a learning culture.
We put people development and learning at the heart of our business; we’ll help you master your role; develop your technical expertise and you’ll benefit from exceptional management and leadership programmes. From face-to-face workshops to our global online learning resources, you’re actively encouraged to embed learning into your daily life and are rewarded for continuous improvement. Don’t forget that every employee gets 3 Coursera credits; that means you can get qualifications from over 1000 universities from around the world, with thousands of courses to choose from.
Looking for a good work/life balance? With our new hybrid working scheme, you can take a flexible approach to work as well as benefit from early finishes on Fridays during the summer...so you can enjoy more time with your friends and family.
As any great employer should do, we make sure we look after your financial wellbeing. That’s why we have a great pension plan, profit share scheme and many more incentives to give you the security you deserve. We also put employee health and wellbeing at the front of everything we do; fully training employees as mental health ambassadors to support and educate ourselves further. There’s also the chance to enrol in medical and dental insurance, gym discounts, health check-ups and even yoga and Pilates classes to employees in all of our locations.
Oh, did we mention that as an employee you also get discount sales of up to 70% off throughout the year on our 36 brands? Plus, you also get the option to share that in our Friends and Family sales as well!
How we recruit
At L’Oréal, we take pride in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome, and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, hire, train, promote or engage in any other employment practice, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic status, medical condition or disability, or any other protected status. When we look for talent, we welcome difference - different backgrounds, experiences, personalities, and perspectives. The beauty we find in our differences gives us the freedom to go beyond. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal.