Fonction professionnelle: Human Resources
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Pays: United Kingdom
HR Business Partner
Professional Prodcuts Division
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 38 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. This year we were also named one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for the 10th time.
The Professional Products Division is universally known for exclusively supplying salons and other professional customers with the most advanced technologies in hair, skin and beauty products. The 11 brands within this division are L’Oréal Professionnel, Kérastase, Shu Uemura Art of Hair, Redken, Pureology, Matrix, Biolage, Décleor, Carita, and Pulp Riot. Our brands have made us the world leader in professional beauty products and one of the most dynamic places to pursue your career in the UK.
So, what’s the role?
As the HR Business Partner you will report into the HR Director for the Division and act as a trusted advisor for you respective areas. You will be driven by the challenge of partnering with the business to help achieve the business agenda and unlock talent potential.
As part of your role you will be able to quickly build strong relationships with internal managers and employees and be the first point of contact for all HR related queries for your teams. You will be able to think on your feet, be solutions focused and results driven.
What will I do?
· Drive the talent agenda through;
o Dynamic career conversations, in alignment with managers, to reinforce retention and optimise skillsets across the teams
o Support business in talent acquisition, ensuring diversity balance and a pipeline for future talent
o Structure and proactive succession planning with your populations
o Support line managers in their decision making for promotions/offers and in delivering key messages to their teams
· Headcount and salary mass: Accountable for managing the headcount and associated salary mass for respective areas.
• Adventurous. L’Oréal is for pioneers. So you’ll embrace challenges and change.
• Only human. You’ll make mistakes sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you’re smart enough to learn from mistakes.
• Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
• Respectful. Whoever you’re talking to, you treat everyone the same.
• One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
• Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
• You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills with experience of building relationships across an organisation.
• A solutions orientated mindset with the ability to work accurately at pace and cope with ambiguity.
• Experience of managing change - through rapid growth.
• A strong stakeholder management experience and the ability to influence at all levels.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to analyse data, draw accurate conclusions and communicate key messages succinctly.
• Strong planning and organisation skills – with an ability to appropriately re-prioritise and change as required to meet deadlines.
• Is risk aware and builds contingency into plans.
What could this mean for my career?
L’Oréal is focused on you and in developing your strengths, so you can be an even bigger talent. You will be supported throughout your career by your colleagues, line manager and the HR team with regular reviews and clear expectations and objectives. If you meet these objectives, you can expect your career to progress to other roles either internationally or at head office. Your destination is up to you.
What’s in it for me?